The trampoline is a sport that uses the rebounding force of the face to compete or perform. It belongs to the kind of gymnastics, the 27th Sydney Olympic Games in 2000.
On the top, the trampoline competition was officially listed as an Olympic event.
In the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 20-year-old Chinese teenager He Wenna won the gold medal in the Chinese trampoline team at 55.950. At 21 o'clock the next day, the Chinese player land
Chunlong won the gold with 41.00 points, Dong Dong won the bronze medal with 40.60 at the same time; Dongdong won the men's trampoline championship at the 2012 London Olympics.
Trampoline Parks Around Me Bounce Area
In the free bounce area, we can shape, lose weight and relieve stress. According to expert research, 5 minutes of exercise on a trampoline is equivalent to 30 minutes of calorie consumption on a treadmill, so for many friends who need to be able to shape and lose weight, and people who are in a sub-health state for a long time, trampoline is very Good choice. Long-term trampoline exercise helps promote metabolism, improve and improve fat oxidation, and prevent the symptoms of obesity.
Trampoline Park Sponge Ball Pool
Jumping into the air, flipping into the air, falling into the sponge pool, is a cool expression of the trampoline sports. Let you fully enjoy the excitement and excitement that falls into the sponge pool.
Trampoline Park trampoline slam dunk area
Envy the slam dunk of the players in the basketball game, eager to become a slam dunk! In the trampoline slam dunk area, use the rebound force of the trampoline to fly and jump into the basket to make you a slam dunk!
Trampoline Park Dodgeball Area
The perfect combination of the escaping ball that is popular abroad and the rebounding force of the trampoline is a form of trampoline exercise that combines fun, cooperation and competition.
Bounce Trampoline Park Professional Trampoline Area
With more elastic performance than ordinary kneading, professional staff such as trampoline instructors can perform more cool movements and difficult performances. There are performances on the side, which can be used in conjunction with high-rise and wall-mounted action performances to release pressure. , let go of yourself and experience the feeling of flying
Previous: No Information
- How To Determine The Prospect Of Choosing A Goo...
- New Development Trend Of Indoor Amusement Equip...
- Indoor Trampoline Park Project Selection And Fi...
- Children's Play Equipment Placed With Stress
- Trampoline Project Classification
- Amusement Trampoline Promotes The Growth Of Chi...
- What Safety Should Children Pay Attention To Wh...
- Choose Amusement Equipment To See The Applicabl...
- Trampoline Exercise To Establish Good Parent-ch...
- Maintenance Of Amusement Equipment
- Safety Risks Need Be Cared When You Are In Indo...
- Which Kinds Of Games For Adult In Trampoline Park.
- Trampoline Park Franchise Liben Manufacturer